- Company information
The owner of the online store www.bizuteriaogrodowa.com.pl is the company:
“Biżuteria Ogrodowa Rdzą Malowane” Marcin Cieślik & Przemysław Gronowski
Pszczółki -Szerszenie 7
06 – 460 Grudusk
NIP: 574 162 466
Registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the Minister of Economy
Our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. (+48) 694 349 765 / (+48) 574 162 466
- General provisions
- The buyer can be both an entrepreneur making a purchase within the scope of his business activity, and an individual customer (consumer). The buyer should have a place of residence or registered office for the purpose of delivery.
- The prices of all products in the store are gross prices and are given in Polish zlotys.
- The provisions of the Regulations do not infringe generally applicable provisions of law on consumer protection, in particular the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
- The store reserves the right to refuse to execute the order within 7 working days in the event of technical errors in the product description or gross deviations.
- The store reserves the right to make changes to the prices of goods on offer and to carry out and cancel all kinds of promotional campaigns and sales. The buyer is bound by the price posted on the Seller’s website at the time of ordering. Placing a specific product on the website of the online store along with the indication of its price constitutes an offer for their sale within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code. The price of each product does not include the cost of delivery, depending on the method of delivery.
- The moment of concluding the sales contract is the moment of placing the order by the customer via the Internet on the website www.bizuteriaogrodowa.com.pl and providing feedback by the Seller about the order acceptance.
- The www.bizuteriaogrodowa.com.pl store makes every effort to ensure that the descriptions and technical data of the products placed in the store are consistent with reality. In the event of technical errors in the product description or gross deviations from the description on the Store’s website, the Buyer is entitled to a claim for non-compliance of the goods with the contract, i.e. bringing it to a state consistent with the contract by free repair or replacement with a new one, unless it is impossible to do so. or requires excessive costs. If the Store fails to satisfy such a request, the Buyer has the right to demand an appropriate price reduction or to withdraw from the contract. However, the contract cannot be withdrawn if the non-compliance of the goods with the contract is irrelevant.
III. Execution of the contract
- Orders are accepted via the Internet.
- To order any product available in the online store www.bizuteriaogrodowa.com.pl, you must be an adult or represent a company, create an account and complete the order form, providing your real personal data (which are necessary to verify the order and for its subsequent implementation ).
- Then you can place an order by adding the product of interest (or several products) to your basket.
- After correct completion of the form and placing the order, an order confirmation will be sent automatically. The confirmation contains information about the acceptance by the Seller of the order for execution, as well as basic information identifying the parties and the subject of the contract, its price, and the date of sale of the goods along with the order number.
- In the light of the law, an order placed electronically is tantamount to concluding a contract and obliges to collect and pay the agreed price for the goods.
- For the benefit of users, all IPs, computer numbers and transaction times are recorded.
- The order fulfillment time consists of the period for sending the goods and the time needed to deliver the finished shipment to the customer. It depends on the chosen method of delivery (courier) and the availability of selected decorations.
- The terms of execution of non-standard orders are each time agreed with the client individually.
- The proof of purchase (receipt) is attached to the package.
- Goods ordered in the online store www.bizuteriaogrodowa.com.pl are delivered by courier.
- The order fulfillment time, depending on the selected method of payment, is counted from the moment the order is placed on business days for shipments paid by bank transfer.
- If the parcel is not picked up from the deliverer or the parcel is returned due to the customer’s fault, the client is obliged to cover the parcel costs.
- Please be advised that we do not accept any parcels sent to us COD, at our expense, unless otherwise agreed.
- Payment methods
- Transfer to a bank account, after receiving the order confirmation from our company, please make a transfer in the amount of the order value together with shipping costs to the bank account number provided within 3 days from the date of placing the order. The order number must be provided on the bank transfer order. If we are unable to complete the order due to a shortage of stock or other reasons not attributable to the store after exhausting the mode indicated in point 9 in part II of the regulations and finally after the Buyer withdraws from the contract, the amount paid will be immediately refunded, no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract.
DATA FOR PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER:
Payment in PLN: ING account number: 96 1050 1025 1000 0092 7956 3986
Payment in EURO: Code BIC SWIFT / PL 30 1050 1025 1000 0097 3325 7357
recipient: Biżuteria Ogrodowa Rdzą Malowane Marcin Cieślik & Przemysław Gronowski
recipient’s address: 06 – 460 Grudusk, Pszczółki – Szerszenie 7
Electronic payments made by Blue Media S.A.
- Withdrawal from a distance contract by the consumer.
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2.The period for withdrawing from the contract will expire after 14 days from the date on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. If you purchase multiple goods that are delivered separately, the withdrawal period will expire 14 days from the date on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last item. things. If you purchase goods that are delivered in batches or in parts, the withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the date on which you acquire possession of the last batch or part or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you enters into having the last batch or part.
3.To exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, you must inform us (Biżuteria Ogrodowa Rdzą Malowane, address: Pszczółki – Szerszenie 7, 06 – 460 Grudusk, email@example.com, tel. 694 349 765/574 162 466) about your a decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
4.You may use the model withdrawal form available in the Complaints and Returns tab, but it is not obligatory.
- In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for you to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us), immediately and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract.
- We will reimburse the payment using the same payment methods that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
- We may withhold the reimbursement until we receive the goods or until proof of its return is provided to us, depending on which event occurs first.
- Please send back or hand over the item to us immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- If you withdraw from the contract, you will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
- You are only responsible for reducing the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
- All products offered at www.bizuteriaogrodowa.com.pl are brand new, free from physical defects